Dear homeschool leaders,
I value and love working with each of you, but I will be unavailable from November 15, 2015 until January 4, 2016. I am having some preventive surgery that involves a long recuperation time.
I will not be able to reply to your email or schedule phone consultations for several weeks.
I may to be able to offer limited replies to emails beginning mid December 2015 and hope to return to work part time by January 4, 2016, Lord willing.
If you need help while I am unavailable, please:
- Search my blog. Go to HomeschoolCPA blog and enter a search topic in the search box on the right-hand column.
- Visit my FAQ page
- Read the Articles I’ve written for homeschool leaders.
- Read one of my books.
- The IRS and Your Homeschool Organization.
- Homeschool Co-ops: How to Start Them, Run Them and Not Burn Out
- Money Management in a Homeschool Organization
- Listen to my podcast. I have several podcast episodes on topics that homeschool leaders frequently ask me.
- Contact your state homeschool organization. They may be able to answer your questions.
- Be patient. I will reply to your emails as soon as I can, but it may be several weeks.
Thank you for your patience and allowing me this extended period of recuperation.
Prayers for my surgery on November 20, 2015 and recovery are appreciated!
Carol Topp, CPA