New eBook: HomeWork: Juggling Home, Work, and School Without Losing Your Balance
March 17, 2009 · Print This Article
The Old Schoolhouse magazine has just launched a new electronic book on being a work at home, homeschool mom called HomeWork: Juggling Home, Work, and School Without Losing Your Balance
Are you looking to creatively supplement your family’s income?
Would a home business even work for your homeschooling family?
Whether you are. . .
- Considering a new home business endeavor, or already working from home
- Seeking creative ideas, or exploring opportunities that might work for you
- Wondering how to set up a home business
- In need of some inspiration, encouragement, motivation or advice from experienced home’preneurs who’ve been there
- Wondering how others manage homeschooling and homework and continue to smile
. . . this E-Book, HomeWork: Juggling Home, Work, and School Without Losing Your Balance contains the information and support you are looking for!
My friend, Katy, was the project coordinator and asked me to contribute a chapter. My chapter is titled “Keeping Finances Organized in a Work-at-Home Business.”
To see the rest of the topics and a description of the book, click here:
Carol Topp, CPA
who is loving working from home and homeschooling!