IRS and State Filings research

IRS and State filings:

You’re not finished with the paperwork when you receive the IRS letter granting 501c3 status. Your state may have several required forms for you to file as well. This service includes:

  • Researching your state’s required filings for new tax exempt organizations.
  • Research annual filings required by your state.
  • Drafting a customized letter for your board and future boards explaining the required forms with due dates.

Cost: $100.
This does not include preparing any of the state forms, nor any state filing fees. Most nonprofit organizations find they can file the state forms themselves.

If you purchased my  501c3 Application Service, this service in included.

After submitting two rounds of clarifications about our group, we are now tax exempt!!  We also have received tax exempt status in KY:)  Thank you so much for your help during this process, it was definitely what made the difference!
-Suellen Barnes, Homes For His Glory, KY

Please contact me to request an engagement letter to research your state required filings.

Carol Topp, CPA