HomeschoolCPA is me, Carol Topp, CPA, a retired homeschooling mother and Certified Public Accountant, specializing in helping nonprofit homeschool organizations.
I live in Cincinnati, Ohio with my husband of 30 years and have two daughters, both homeschool high school graduates. I homeschooled a total of 14 years. I enjoy traveling, reading, painting, our church and homeschooling!
If you determine your organization is interested in using HomeschoolCPA’s services or would like to discuss having me present a workshop to your homeschool group, contact me, Carol Topp, CPA, at my contact page or via email Carol “at” HomeschoolCPA.com
Please include the following in your e-mail:
- Your name and your organization’s name and website
- A brief description of your group (location, size, mission, etc.)
- Your need or question
I look forward to hearing from you!
I have served on several nonprofit boards including:
- Church Treasurer 4 years, Board of Trustees 5 years, Audit Committee 1 year
- PregnancyCare Cincinnati Finance Committee 3 years
- American Heritage Girls, Inc. Finance Director 4 years
- Mason, Ohio Homeschool Co-op Treasurer 3 years
My accounting and tax preparation website is CarolToppCPA.com.
My professional affiliations:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Ohio
- Member of the Ohio Society of CPAs
- Member of the National Associations of Tax Professionals
HomeschoolCPA.com was voted Top 10 Accounting blogs in 2012, 2015 and 2016! Quite an honor for a CPA!