A great bunch of homeschool speakers are lined up to offer radio shows that you can listen to live or download as a podcast.
I’m one of the show hosts! My show will air every other Thursday at 1:00 pm ET and be called the Dollars and Sense Show with Carol Topp. It will focus on a topic of interest to everyone-money!
Upcoming Show Schedule
October 10, 2013 Micro Business for Teens: What is a micro business and why is it such a great idea?
October 24, 2013 Micro Business for Teens: Finding and testing a great idea for your micro business
November 7, 2013 Micro Business for Teens: What a business plan can do for your micro business
November 21, 2013 Unplug the Christmas Machine
December 5, 2013 HomeschoolCPA: Ever thought about starting a homeschool organization?
December 19, 2013 HomeschoolCPA: What is tax exemption and how do I get it?
I’m pretty jazzed about what I have planned for in 2014:
- How to teach your kids about money, a four show series covering preschool through high school ages.
- Tax breaks for homeschoolers
- Five money myths that trip up homeschool moms
- Avoiding pitfalls when starting a micro business
- Easy fundraisers for homeschool groups
- Career exploration, a four-part series helping teenagers discover a potential career or college major
The website for you to listen live is will launched soon (hopefully by September 19), so until then join the Facebook page to learn more
My show will start Thursday October 10, 2013.
Sign up for my email list (on the home page) to be notified when I have a show dedicated to homeschool leadership!