Here’s your copy of Taxes for Homeschool Business Owners. I hope it’s helpful!

Please don’t share the ebook. Do not email the file to another person. Do not store the file on a cloud-based shared file system. Do not share it on social media. You are in violation of my copyright if you pass this ebook along to another person.

What to CAN do is post and share the link to the ebook so other people can request their own copy.

Share this link:

Try my webinar

I have a webinar on the details of preparing a tax return “Tax Prep for Homeschool Business Owners.” I think it will be very helpful (in addition to the ebook). The cost to view the 90 minute webinar is $10.  Purchase the Tax Prep Webinar for $10

Purchase the Tax Prep Webinar for $10


Is the book similar to the Taxes for Licensed Classical Conversations (CC) Directors® ebook?

In early 2018 I wrote an ebook for CC Directors that was mentioned in the CC Directors Licensing Guide (DGL). That ebook was only available to licensed CC Directors via Classical Conversation’s® web portal. Many people found it difficult to locate the ebook in the CC DGL or they were unaware that it existed. This ebook is not limited to only CC Directors.

Additionally, the IRS made massive changes to the tax code and forms for the 2019 tax season (2018 returns). The ebook mentioned these changes, but some details and the forms had not yet been released when the book was written. This ebook explains the new forms and tax code changes.

This book also includes information on taxes for CC tutors, teachers at homeschool programs, or anyone offering services to the homeschool market. These are not addressed in the Taxes for Licensed Classical Conversations® Directors ebook.

Will you do my taxes?

No, sorry. I no longer prepare individual tax returns. I focus on writing, podcasting, webinars and  consultations with homeschool business owners and nonprofit organizations.

You can find a local tax preparer from these sources:

Both of these websites allow you to search for a local tax preparer who is knowledgeable about taxes for small sole proprietor businesses. Look for the Enrolled Agent (EA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation.

Do you business consultations?

No, sorry, but I semi-retired in June 2023 and no longer offer consultations. I hope that my books and other resources answer your questions!


Carol Topp, CPA

Helping homeschool leaders