As of July 1, 2022 HomeschoolCPA no longer offers services to help homeschool organizations apply for tax exempt status. Instead I recommend one of my qualified and trained Homeschool Consultants or these products below.

Is my organization eligible to file the shorter Form 1023-EZ?


Create a Nonprofit for Your Homeschool Community

501c3 Status using Form 1023-EZ

IRS and state filings for nonprofits



Do It Yourself 501c3

Need help with full length Form 1023?  I recommend

They work with homeschool groups and their fees are very reasonable!