Homeschool Business and Entrepreneur Directory™has just been released this week by Paul and Gena Suarez, the publishers of The Old Schoolhouse magazine.
This digital magazine is being sent out to homeschool families around the world.
And it’s free to everyone!
Feel free to pass this link to your friends. The directory is 200 pages and shares the following:
- What kind of homeschooler are you?
- What is your homeschooling style?
- Unit Studies
- Charlotte Mason Homeschooling
- Eclectic Homeschooling
- Classical Homeschooling
- Homeschoolers in business
- The Relaxed Homeschooling Lifestyle
- Special needs homeschooling
- Gifted homeschoolers
- BEST RESOURCES FOR HOMESCHOOL FAMILIES
I have a few articles and ads in the Directory including:
- p. 38 “The Ten (Unusual)Roles You’ll Play as a Work-At-Home-Mom” article
- p. 46 “Accountant to Author: A Home Business Journey” article
- p. 47 my ad for Micro Business for Teens, my new book series
- p. 124 my ad for my small business consulting and accounting services at CarolToppCPA.com
- p. 134 my ad for HomeschoolCPA.com, my website for homeschool leaders
The Homeschool Business and Entrepreneur Directory™ is full of article on homeschooling and a huge directory of resources and entrepreneurs ready to serve the homeschooling community!
Look and see!
Carol Topp, CPA