I was a guest on a new podcast for homeschool families, Homeschool Leadercast
On the 30 minute podcast host Jeremy Jensenovec and I talked about
- What a micro business is.
- How teens can start a micro business
- Reasons a homeschool parent would want to encourage their children to start a micro business.
- How a parent would encourage a teen in a business venture and what a parent’s role is.
- Why it’s important to teach your kids about money.
- How a parent can teach a child to be responsible with money even when they haven’t been themselves.
- She’ll talk about the resources available on Microbusinessforteens.com and HomeschoolCPA.com
HomeschoolLeadercast has a great lineup of speakers like Dr Jay Wile, Linda Hobar, Israel Wayne, teen author Rachel Coker and more.