I’ve seen all kinds of financial reports from homeschool groups. Many are very confusing and difficult to understand (and I’m an accountant!).
So I am offering a webinar for homeschool group leaders on how to present financial reports that are clear and easy to understand to board members.
During this webinar you will learn:
- How to read a financial report
- Know what red flags to look for
- What are the two most important reports for your board to see regularly
- What mistakes treasurers make
- Use the financial report to make decisions and set goals.
You will be shown the good, the bad and the ugly of financial reports.
Financial Reports for Homeschool Groups: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
The webinar was recorded and you can watch it on YouTube
Like handouts? Here’s a helpful handout: Financial Reports Webinar Handout (pdf)
Carol Topp, CPA