I’ve helped over 90 small nonprofit organizations apply for 501c3 status using IRS Form 1023-EZ.None have ever been denied by the IRS.
Would you like to know what I know?
I share my experience, tips, and even a few secrets that I only share with my clients in a webinar
501c3 Application for Homeschool Nonprofits
This webinar is for:
- People who want to DIY (Do It Yourself) in applying for 501c3 tax exempt status but need an experienced expert to teach them how.
- New homeschool groups formed as nonprofit organizations that want tax exempt status
- Homeschool groups that have been around a while but never applied for 501c3 tax exempt status
- A homeschool business that wants to convert to be a nonprofit and get tax exempt status
- Homeschool leaders who have heard about tax exempt status, but don’t understand the steps to take.
You will learn:
- The difference between nonprofit and tax exempt status. They are not the same thing!
- The pros and cons of tax exempt status
- How you could avoid applying at all, yet still get all the advantages of 501c3 status
- What is needed before applying for tax exempt status
- The cost and steps to take
- An explanation of the IRS Form 1023-EZ line-by-line. This will be the crux of the webinar and will help you prepare your own 501c3 application!
- Tips on filing the IRS Form 1023-EZ from Carol’s experience of filing over 90 applications!
After the webinar you will be equipped to file on your own the IRS Form 1023-EZ, saving you hundreds of dollars for professional help.
The cost is $25.
What you get for $25:
- Webinar recording. The webinar lasts approximately 1.75 hours.
- Handout of webinar slides
- ebook The IRS and Your Homeschool Organization by Carol Topp, CPA
- Sample Form 1023-EZ for your reference
This is the second part of a 3-part webinar series
The first webinar is Create A Nonprofit for Your Homeschool Community . I highly recommended to watch this webinar first, if you haven’t done so already!
The final webinar is IRS and State Filings for Homeschool Nonprofits.
Carol Topp, CPA