A military family can be an asset to your homeschool group. Find out how from homeschool leader Melissa Robb and School Liaison Officer at Newport, RI Naval Base, Pamela Martin. These two ladies have a heart for helping homeschool military families and you’ll learn the benefits of inviting them into your group.
Create a Nonprofit Organization for Your Homeschool Community
A pre-recorded webinar for homeschool groups that covers:
- The difference between a business and a nonprofit
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of being a nonprofit
- Forming a board: who can be one it, what do they do, etc.
- Creating bylaws
- Drafting a budget
- Setting up a bank account
- Forming a nonprofit corporation in your state
- The timeline to get this all done
- The expense to accomplish this
For more information visit Homeschoolcpa.com/CreateNP