Do you have difficulty getting people to help lead your homeschool co-op?
In this short podcast episode (15 minutes) Carol Topp, the HomeschoolCPA, offers tips and ideas from other homeschool leaders on how to recruit leaders to help you run your homeschool co-op.
In the podcast Carol mentioned…
Homeschool Organization Board Manual
Homeschool board members should keep all their organization’s important papers in a safe and accessible place. Usually, a 3-ring binder works well.
Author and homeschool advisor, Carol Topp, CPA, has created a Homeschool Organization Board Manual. It is a template to create a board member binder. It has:
- A list of important documents to keep in your binder
- Section dividers so you can organize the important papers
- Tools to help you run your meetings smoothly including
- A sample agenda that you can use over and over again
- A calendar of board meetings
Click Here for more information!
Carol Topp, CPA