Are you stuck inside because of illness, social distancing, or the corona virus?
Well, it’s a good time to work on your tax return!
(Not what you wanted to hear, I’m sure!)
I hear from lots of CC Directors and tutors about their taxes. It can be confusing running a business, paying tutors, etc.
If you’re confused about takes, I have a book for you!
I am pleased and proud to announce my latest book, Taxes for Homeschool Business Owners!
Read more here.
I have spoken and emailed with so many CC Directors, tutors and teachers at homeschool programs that are confused about their taxes. This is my attempt to keep you out of trouble with the IRS!
This ebook is a great resource for:
- Tutors or teachers for a homeschool program paid as an Independent Contractor
- Classical Conversations(R) Directors
- CC tutors
- Coaches, musicians, artists, etc. hired to teach at a homeschool co-op
The ebook is 60 pages long and contains information on
- Business Start Up
- LLC status
- Tax Deductions
- Tax Forms
- Sample Tax Returns
- Self Employment Tax
- Paying Yourself
- Paying Others
- Businesses Using Churches
- Should My Homeschool Program Be a Nonprofit?
I hope you find the ebook and the webinar helpful this tax season!