I am always saddened to hear about business failure in the homeschool market. I feel pain for the business owner, their employees and their customers.
- How can this happen?
- Can it be avoided?
- What can a customer do if they have lost a lot of money?
- What lessons can a homeschool business or homeschool co-op learn from others’ failures?
- Are homeschool teachers and tutors at risk?
I’m going to answer all these questions and more during a live webinar hosted by Tammy Moore of Virtual Homeschool Group
Date: Saturday January 14, 2017
Time: 2:00 pm ET, 1:00 pm CT, 12 noon MT and 11:00 am PT. The webinar will last about 60 minutes.
- For parents: How can parents avoid losing money?
- For homeschool businesses and nonprofits: Could it happen to us?
- IRS audits, penalties and safe harbor provisions
- Worker Classification: General guidelines and possible solutions
- For homeschool teachers and tutors: Are you at risk?
Join the webinar here
You’ll need to download the webinar application on your computer or mobile device before the webinar begins.
or phone in on Saturday January 14 at 2 pm ET/1 pm CT (only audio)
Call-in number: 571-392-7703
Participant PIN: 375 427 129 85
Here’s a handout I created.
I hope many of you will join me on Saturday January 14, 2017 to discuss this very important and timely issue.
Carol Topp, CPA