Getting 501c3 tax exempt status is a great accomplishment! If you’ve done it, congratulations!
But you’re not finished with government forms just yet! Your state and the IRS have several reports that must be filed regularly to maintain that precious tax exempt stats.
Almost every homeschool group will have some reporting with the IRS and their state.
Carol Topp, the Homeschool CPA, will help you understand the IRS and state reports and file them yourself! In her webinar IRS and State Filings for Homeschool Nonprofits, Carol will explain the IRS annual returns and how to determine what your state may require as well.
You will learn:
- The importance of maintaining 501c3 tax exempt status
- The IRS Form 990 series. What form your group needs to file.
- How to know if you’ve missed filing IRS returns
- How to see Form 990-EZs and 990s from other nonprofits.
- An explanation of the IRS Form 990-N.
- What filings may be required by your state with examples
The live webinar will be on Wednesday August 21, 2019 at 8 pm ET/7 pm CT/6 pm MT/5 pm PT
The webinar will last approximately one hour. There will be time for your questions. It will be recorded for viewing later.
The cost is $10 and you will receive:
- Access to the live webinar on Wednesday August 21, 2019
- An opportunity to ask questions via the live chat room
- Handout of the slides
- Recording to the webinar
- IRS Forms, Instructions and samples
- Template to summarize your state and IRS filing requirements for your board
More information at HomeschoolCPA.com/Filings
Carol Topp, CPA