Learn the ABC’s of starting an Academic Homeschool Program
Have you considered wanting to start a homeschool program? An academic program, but not a co-op and not a for-profit business, either. But a nonprofit organization with an academic emphasis–maybe with a classical education focus.
Sounds like a great idea! But where to begin?
We’re here to help.
Carol Topp, CPA, the Homeschool CPA and Jamie Buckland are teaming up to to bring you:
ABC’s of an Academic Homeschool Program
This 90 minute webinar is packed with information to help you launch an academic homeschool program.
The cost for the recorded webinar is $20 and includes :
- Jamie’s extensive questionnaire for homeschool parents looking to create a homeschool program.
- Copy of Carol’s ebook The IRS and Your Homeschool Organization to help you understand nonprofit and tax exempt status
- Webinar slide handouts
Getting an hour with these two experts and their materials would typically cost you $165.
The ABC webinar with Jamie Buckland and Carol Topp was top notch! Very informative. It was presented so clearly and in an organized manner. I thank you ladies for making your knowledge available to us-Beth M.
The webinar was extremely helpful.-Erika
Jamie Buckland of Classical Program Consultant has run both a for-profit classical homeschool program and is currently the Executive Director of Appalachian Classical Academy, a nonprofit 501c3 organization. She will share about Administration
- How your culture affects an academic program when it comes to logistics.
- What to look for in the Board of Directors
- Why have an Advisory Council
- Why employ tutors
- How to train employees
- How to assess employees
- Why charge tuition
- How to communicate with families
Carol Topp, CPA is the owner of HomeschoolCPA.com and has assisted more than 80 homeschool organizations apply for 501c3 tax exempt status. She is the author of 15 books and will share about Business
- How to organize as a nonprofit
- Applying for 501c3 tax exempt status
- Converting a for-profit business to nonprofit
- A timeline: How fast can you get this done?
Then Jamie wraps up by discussing Curriculum
- How to determine curriculum for your program
$20.00 includes unlimited viewing, ebook, handouts and handouts of slides.
Carol Topp, CPA