As a homeschool group leader you may have concerns that a lawsuit could be brought against your group is someone contracts COVID-19.
On June 1, 2020, Carol Topp of HomeschoolCPA.com hosted a webinar titled Planning an Uncertain Future for homeschool group leaders. The purpose of the webinar was to help homeschool groups plan their fall activities given the COVID-19 pandemic was making it uncertain of they could operate.
The webinar is available to watch on YouTube at no charge. https://youtu.be/AaQ1c_XuUvY? It runs for one hour 38 minutes! This podcast will air the highlights in smaller chunks over five episodes.
Join this episode and the other five episodes as Carol and three panelists discuss:
- Part 1: Making decisions as a board or team
- Part 2: Tools a homeschool group can use for planning an uncertain future
- Part 3: How are the panelists dealing with social distancing rules and wearing masks
- Part 4: Questions regarding lawsuits, insurance, health restrictions, and accommodating new families
- Part 5: How to communicate the plan to the members
- Part 6: Using Zoom, offering refunds, and other topics.
Insurance providers for homeschool groups https://homeschoolcpa.com/insurance-providers-for-homeschool-groups/
During the podcast Carol mentioned the I am a Homeschool Group Leader Facebook group. Please join us! https://www.facebook.com/groups/72534255742/